If you are looking for a yacht that can travel the world or cruise to the tropics and back each season and you hold safety and security on the sea as a high priority, then this 1999 Hylas 46, Sea Glub, is one you must inspect. She is completely equipped.
Quality build, high spec fittings and solid ocean going capability that you won't find in a modern production boat. Designed by German Frers and built by Queen Long Marine, comes a robust vessel that will get you to your destination safely in comfort and style with large sized windows and port lights that let in a huge amount of sunshine and shimmering reflection from the sea.
This particular Hylas 46 has had only two owners and has been meticulously maintained. An Excel spreadsheet maintenance log book dating back to 2001 shows proof of how well looked after she is.
- SeaGlub is a cutter rigged sailboat.
- Equipped with a genoa and staysail, each on separate furlers.
- Features B&G radar, autopilot, and navigation electronics, all new in 2020.
- Utilizes a Selden in-mast mainsail electric furling system.
- Equipped with a Furlex headsail furler.
- Has a Harken staysail furler, which is new as of 2023.
- Includes a cockpit enclosure.
- Features a watermaker.
- Equipped with an electric toilet.
- Includes a Dometic 16,000btu air conditioning system with reverse-cycle heat.
- Has dedicated compressors for the refrigerator and freezer.
- Features a dinghy on an arch with an electric lift winch.
- Equipped with a flat-screen TV and Fusion stereo sound system.
- Offers additional amenities and features
Sea Glub has a 64 hp Yanmar diesel and added 180 amp secondary house alternator, an 8kw Fisher Panda genset, 1,000 watts of solar and a 350 watt Superwind wind generator, SeaGlub is equipped with abundant sources for power generation.
The Hylas 46 has a private stateroom and ensuite, the galley is stbd side aft so really good for cooking on passage. A huge top and front-loading fridge and freezer, four-burner stove/oven, incredible counter space. The nav station is on the port side midships then you will find a beautiful dining table that can drop down to become another sleeping space. Opposite to this is a pilot berth and moving forward a second cabin with its own bathroom in the bow. Custom cabinetry provides even more storage and makes the vessel extremely liveable!
** NZ Taxes Paid**