The Beneteau Oceanis 51.1 takes customisation to a whole new level. With a whopping 700 combinations available across three different versions, the sky truly is the limit with this one. This beauty is the first of a new generation which brings together taut lines, a new stepped hull and stylish deck plan. Winner of the British Yachting Awards best 'Cruising Yacht' and Nominated for the 1018 European Yacht of the Year, it’s not hard to see why the 51.1 is making waves in the world of design and innovation.
- New stepped hull which extends over a third of the hull
- Halyard covers for a clean deck
- Fully opening transom convertible to swim platform
- Self tacking jib
- With or without mainsail arch
- All hardware lead back to the helm station
- 2 large companionway sunbeds with optional tilting backrests and built in cup holders.
- Wide side decks
- Fixed portside helm seat, starboard helm seat with storage locker
- Large cockpit table with cupholders, stainless steel handrail and dedicated life raft storage below.
- Large windows and opening porthole under cockpit bench
- Retractable davits
- Optional Luxe sprayhood which ensures cockpit is entirely protected
- Alpi wood mahogany or brushed oak interior
- Full height mast library
- Optional washer dryer, temperate wine cellar for 23 bottles, 100-liter icebox, 2 burners and gas oven with grill, 130L refrigerator, dishwasher and TV on lifting system.
- 4 layouts available