The First Yacht 53 is a new gold standard in fast luxury cruisers and a bold step in a new direction for the legendary First range by BENETEAU. The First Yacht 53 is a stunning beauty of strength, velocity and class that is sure to turn heads. A true thoroughbred, she embodies both quality structure and elegant finishes. Open, spacious and clean cut, the interior has been designed with luxury and comfort in mind.
Boasting twin rudders to control her highly responsive hull perfectly, the First Yacht 53 has the competitive advantage of a hull that clocks up miles quickly. The ability to get to a chosen anchorage in speed, leisure and good fun will win over friends and boating enthusiasts alike.
- Aft tender garage with lifting platform
- Tender storage suitable for a 2.4m tender
- Flush cockpit for easy flow and movement
- Expansive swim platform
- A straight bow making her more spacious
- A maximum beam further aft, with a 2.5 m or 3 m draught (with lead bulb)
- Twin rudders to control her highly responsive hull
- Customisable performance options
- New innovative interior layout
- Harken Performa winches, racing boom, Harken Black Magic air blocks
- Polyester bowsprit with integrated anchoring gear and bobstay with spinnaker chainplate
- 4 self-tailing Harken Performa winches
- Relaxation area with long seats and teak cockpit tables with extensions and large handrail.
- B&G 12’’ screen on console + electric engine control on starboard
- Large aft platform: 2.61 m x 0.93 m electrically-operated
- Ship Control & Seanapps for navigation and controls