The First 27 SE promotes a thrilling sailing experience. Planing at double digit speeds, this boat sources its performance from a modern hull design and light but strong vacuum infused hull technology.
The hull has very high initial stability and deep lead-bulb keel, delivering an incomparable sailing experience.
The 27 SE is the only B category trailable 8m boat on the market with a fully functional interior, making it a versatile race cruiser.
- Deck stepped carbon mast
- Masthead gennaker
- Fractional gennaker and Code 0
- Standard or furling jib & staysail
- Full-batten square top mainsail
- Self standing rigging
- 2 aft-swept spreaders
- Carbon boom
- Retractable carbon bowsprit
- Twin rudder system
- Retractable keel
- Chined hull for higher stability and stiffness
- Integrated underdeck autopilot system
- Outboard engine locker
- Swim ladder
- V-berth cabin