Designed to race and cruise, the First 27 exceeds expectations with great performance features as well as a well optimised interior space. We all know kiwi sailors love to put up as much sail as possible, and the 27 does not disappoint with it’s further aft mast positioning and high weight to ballast ratio. The result? A fast, safe ride which fits a wide range of needs including regattas, family trips, and leisurely jaunts along the coastline. You decide!
- Light vacuum-infused hull
- Deep low-centre-of-gravity keel
- Reliable 15hp engine
- Simple linear shaft drive and foldable propeller
- Minimised and simplified deck space
- Sleeps 6 adults
- Gasburner, sink and fresh water
- Fixed keel
- Fully trailable
- Swim ladder
- Very safe - stable, unsinkable hull due to three insubmersability chambers, crash-box, inboard engine and balanced twin rudders for complete control.