The Oceanis 37.1 is the 8th masterpiece in Beneteau's prestigious Oceanis fleet, and sets a new standard for innovation, sustainability and intelligent design. This versatile cruiser is easy to sail and designed for comfort. Step inside and be amazed by its generous interior space, rivalling that of a 40-footer. The sensation of openness seamlessly transitions inside to out, where a vast cockpit is clean and free of clutter. Now designed with the absence of a backstay, a layout featured in the highly successful Oceanis 30.1 and 34.1 models.
Its user-friendly design and intuitive handling make it the perfect selection for entry-level boat owners, or seasoned yachties seeking hassle-free ownership. Whether you're planning coastal cruising, club racing, or eager to explore far-off horizons, the 37.1 is well equipped to handle open seas. Combining ease of use, exceptional comfort, and eco-consciousness, this versatile cruiser promises an unforgettable journey!
- Flared hull with a rib maintaining fluid lines
- Optional 2 or 3 Cabin layout
- Optional Standard or First Line package
- Optional Inshore or Coastal Raymarine package
- Square-top main sail and furling genoa with First Line version
- All instruments located at Starboard helm
- Electric motor with a 12 kW pod
- 10 kWh Batteries
- Multiple interior upholstery choices
More information to come soon!