Built for exceptional cruising, unique expeditions and unforgettable experiences, the Grand Trawler 62 is a practical and spacious boat with considerable cruising range. Based on the ultra-successful Swift Trawler line, the Gran Trawler 62 takes the humble Trawler to a whole new level, putting Beneteau’s experience in producing luxury boats to excellent use.
A collaboration between esteemed designers Massimo Gino (Nauta Design) and Amedeo Migali (MICAD), the 62 features a distinctive displacement hull, designed for efficient Bluewater cruising and making life easy when casting off on long-distance cruises.
- Central main deck raised wheelhouse
- Expansive flybridge, biggest on the market for a boat this size
- Cruising range of 900 nautical miles
- Well appointed dual seat helm station
- Wide protected side rails
- Forward adjustable sunpads
- Swim deck platform with the option of tender lift with integrated transom steps
- Multiple Saloon areas and spacious cabins
- Designed for 6 to 8 people onboard (+Crew)
- Full beam Master cabin with island bed
- Galley can be completely enclosed
- Saloon dining for 8 people
- Considerable headroom
- Satin wax finished wood, leather and elegant textiles