The Beneteau 50 is a key reference of the late 90s and early 2000s from the talented drawing board of Farr Yacht Design. Its very essence is easy and comfortable offshore sailing in style, and was designed to adapt to different sailing activities, for pleasure seekers and those who appreciate beauty... Reliability, performance, comfort at sea and at the port, autonomy and adaptability were therefore the main criteria used for the B of this offshore sailing model.
Unique in its class, the Celebration adds an extra touch of refinement and elegance with its fittings and standard equipment.
The 3 cabins/3 heads layout offers plenty of room and privacy for family or guests.
When you come in, the comfortable saloon on your portside invites you to sit around the large table, all being connected to the galley on starboard.
- CELEBRATION exclusive benefits like performance keel step mast and 2.30m deep cast iron keel, 100HP YANMAR,
- Bow thruster with extra forward battery, elegance teak deck
- Engine, generator & service batteries ALL changed 2021-2023
- Standing rigging including forestay all changed in 2020
- New Genoa 85m2 2022
- New stove ENO 2021
- Liferaft, flares, EPIRB NOT expired
*Taxes Paid in NZ