Tahiti, French Polynesia
GOOD KARMA is a four-cabin layout LAGOON 380, ready to sail and completely equipped for blue water sailing.
She has always punched above her weight in the world of catamarans, a proven world cruiser, easy to sail, and very efficient through the water, these attributes made the 380 the best-selling sub 40' catamaran in the world.
The current owner has owned her for the last 6 years and she was meticulously maintained and completely upgraded. During these 6 years, she has sailed the Caribbean, crossed the Atlantic twice, and sailed from Panama to French Polynesia where she is at the moment. A survey was done recently, available on request.
A lot of upgrades done recently as :
- Spectra Catalina watermaker 55 liters/ hour 2016
- Main sail and Genoa North Sails with 3 reefs 2019
- New Rigging 2019
- Both engines have been taken off from the boat in 2021, fully serviced, new paint and re-installed
- Two plotters Raymarine Axiom 9”- one outdoor and one indoor 2019 + Two Raymarine I70s 2019
- Auto Pilot Raymarine control P70s + Raymarine Evolution 2019 + Back up Autopilot
- Two AGM batteries 225 Ah 2019
- Two solar panels LG 365 amps with voltage regulator 2019
- Wind generator Eclectic Energy D400 with voltage regulator 2016
- AIS em- trak B100 Transceiver 2016
- Inverter Xantrex Provat True charge 2000 W, 2020
- SSB IC-M802 with tuner, wip antenna, and Pactor 4 Dragon modem 2016
- Dinghy Zar Mini Rib 10 (3.1 m) aluminum double floor Hypalon 2022 + Yamaha outboard 15 HP 4 strokes 2016
Parasailor spinnaker in excellent condition 2018
Get in touch with the 36° Brokers team today for more!