New Zealand model ARRIVING Mid 2023 and TURNKEY READY! Build slot reserved with an opportunity to spec to your desire still available.
Back by popular demand, the First 36 is a welcomed return to a renewed range of legendary First racer/ cruisers. A much-loved design in the NZ yachting scene, the First 36 has a mission to bridge the divide between a technical racing yacht and a functional family cruiser made available at an accessible price point. The standard version of the First 36 promises to be able to fully plane in a moderate breeze.
- Low displacement planing hull
- High sail area to displacement coefficient
- Adjustable Jib inhauler
- Your choice of racing or cruising cockpit layout
- Harken, Ronstan, Spinlock and Antal deck fittings
- Aluminium Spars
- Cast Iron keel with draft of 2.25m
- Largest Interior space in class
- One of the largest galleys in class
- High fiddles for safety downstairs
- Ultralight swim platform
Another stunning collaboration between Seascape and Beneteau, this design is balanced and brigs the ultimate mix of racing, cruising and leisure. With some big names like Samuel Manuard, Lorenzo Argento, Pure Design and Gigo Design the experience and passion that has gone in to designing this boat is huge. The First 36 is a boat for amateur and seasoned sailors alike.
Contact us today to request an information pack.