ARRIVING SEPTEMBER 2023 and TURNKEY READY! This sail-away price is for a fully spec'd vessel, landed in NZ with taxes paid (Auckland delivery).
Fully Spec'd Price $1,459,000 NZD
This beauty is the first of a new generation which brings together taut lines, a new stepped hull and stylish deck plan. Winner of the British Yachting Awards best 'Cruising Yacht' and Nominated for the 2018 European Yacht of the Year, it’s not hard to see why the 51.1 is making waves in the world of design and innovation.
Stepping down into the Oceanis 51.1 is a breath of fresh air. Bathed in natural light thanks to the large portholes, everything about her is elegant and simply ‘makes sense’.
Relaxed sunbathers and performance driven sailors alike can enjoy the perks of the Oceanis 51.1’s features and layout. A major development of the range is the stepped hull which extends over a third of the hull. This flared shape creates additional interior space while maximising performance under sail, allowing for exciting new layouts on a boat of this size.
- New stepped hull which extends over a third of the hull
- 3 cabin, 3 head version in white oak alpi
- Extended saloon table
- Halyard covers for a clean deck
- Fully opening remote control electrical transom convertible to swim platform
- Self tacking jib
- Deep cast iron keel
- Mainsail arch
- All hardware lead back to the helm station
- Wide side decks
- Fixed portside helm seat, starboard helm seat with storage locker
- Large cockpit table with cupholders, stainless steel handrail and dedicated life raft storage below.
- Large windows and opening porthole under cockpit bench
- Retractable davits
- Full height mast library
- Yanmar 4JH110 CR 81KW (110HP) Diesel Engine
- Extra fuel tank (200L)
- Dock & Go technology
A private inspection on the same or similar model can be arranged with our sales team. Contact us today for more information.
M: +64 21 424 773
P: +64 9 903 1001
M: +64 21 424 605
P: +64 9 903 1001