Oceanis 40.1 NEW
Following on from the success of elder sister 51.1, the Oceanis 40.1 is a yacht designed for endless cruising opportunities. Be it inshore coastal sailing, or your next Bluewater adventure, the OC40.1 can do it all. Featuring an innovative stepped hull, spacious deck area, voluminous interior and performance ability unheard of for a yacht this size. Single-handed sailors, couples, families and friends are all welcome to the 40.1; easily adapted to a versatile mix of cruising needs. Available in multiple layout options, draughts and rigs to make her truly your own.
- Innovative flared bottom and stepped hull for great performance and sail stiffness
- Optional First Line version; performance mast, deck gear upgrades
- Ultra-spacious interior.
- 2-4 cabin layout options.
- Optional draught and rigs.
- Choice of 3 keels.
- Easy handling; in-mast furling system, self-tacking jib, 2 winches on the roof.
- Wide folding swim platform, mechanical or manual optional.
- C-shaped functional galley.
- Long U-shaped saloon sofa.
- Ample light and airflow with generous portholes