Whether you’re cruising or racing, the First 18 has all you need to enjoy sailing fast or simply meandering your favourite bays. Designed to perform thanks to her very light displacement, the boat is also set up with simple yet sturdy systems including retractable keel, twin-rudder, and snuffer on deck. Easy to handle and with roughly 45 minutes prep time, the First 18 is suitable for fully crewed or single-handed sailing, and has been superbly designed to maximise every inch of space on the boat both outside and in.
- Two gennakers – standard and heavy
- Furling Code 0 19m2 / 204 sq ft.
- Deck stepped carbon mast 7.4m/24’3”
- Jib 9.2m2 / 99 sq ft
- Self standing mast – no spreaders
- Square top full battened mainsail 14.5m2 / 156 sq. ft
- Carbon boom 3m/9’10”
- On-deck retractable bowsprit
- Twin Rudders
- Retractable Keel 125kg / 1.5m to 0.15m
- Toerails with footstraps
- Storage under cockpit
- Carbon tillers
- GRP sandwich hull and deck structure
- Chined hull