Swan 46 MK 1
A beautiful example of the iconic Swan 46 from the board of the renowned German Frers, Tropic Star presents in excellent ready-to-sail condition.
She has been lavished with care and many upgrades and with a beautiful, luxury Nautor interior is ready for fast and comfortable offshore passage-making or just family cruising fun.
Built with extraordinary quality in every respect she is easy and balanced to sail and with her classic Swan lines is a head turner wherever she goes. She is a Mk 1 with an Mk2 rig offering all the beneficial performance upgrades that the Mk2 offers.
The large, beautifully appointed aft master cabin has the desirable centreline queen berth with settees.
The spacious dinette, with wine storage and a liquor cabinet, will host eight for dinner. Fore and aft heads are roomy with showers.
The galley provides a large fridge and freezer capacity for long-distance cruising. With big item upgrades, this pedigree Swan 46 is the perfect boat for a traditional sailor who wants to cruise the harbour or head into the deep blue.
- New teak deck (laid in individual planks, not panels)
- New Volvo 75hp engine (450hrs) giving an easy 7+kts cruising and 8+kts max
- Dripless shaft seal
- Brooke Gatehouse instruments,(H3000 2017) B&G pilot, (2017)
- New refrigeration compressor, (fridge runs from engine and 240v)
- New Victron battery monitor
- New water pressure
- New house batteries (400+ah),
- Nautor built Mk2 rig (slightly taller)
- VHF ICOM SSB
- B&G plotter/gps
- Secondary GPS
- Mobile phone signal
Get in touch with Harry Clark below for a full inventory or to organise your viewing!