Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 439
Opua, NORTH ISLAND
This never chartered, owner’s version Jeaneeau 439 is a perfectly set up performance-oriented cruiser. The Sun Odyssey 439 model was designed for extensive wind, and is the ideal offshore boat for passionate sailors. As the performance version model, she is the perfect balance of fast, seaworthy, and simple to use.
Immaculately maintained by Swiss owners, she crossed the Atlantic and spent two seasons cruising the Caribbean. Later she travelled through the Panama Canal, and onto the South Pacific before arriving in New Zealand November 2019. This is a proven Bluewater boat, destined for safe and reliable world travel.
This Performance version was designed for even more power and speed, fitted with (now new) big tri-radial cut sails from Evolutions Sails, a taller mast, second anchor roller and tack point reinforcement, a feathering propeller and more. These great features allow you to go faster, while enjoying the same comfort offered on the standard version. Extensive 2020 Maintenance includes:
- Engine and Sail-Drive maintenance (Sail drive seals, oil, impeller, anodes, filters for oil, fuel and SEPAR)
- Rigg upgrade (Replaced two 10mm strand wire, two reinforcement lower spreaders, two tang reinforcement plates on upper cap shroud attachment and reinforced upper spreaders)
- New Antifouling MICRON 77
- New AIRMAR DST800 Transducer for Depth, Temp and Speed
- New Thermostat and Heating Element for QUICK Nautic water heater
- Replacing rudder bearing
- Two Complete toilet seat / lid and one replacement toilet pump JABSCO
- VHF Marine Transceiver ICOM IC-M330GE
- ENO GASCOGNE - 2 Burner, SS Oven with Grill
A functional safe deck area, massive inventory and high-quality interior set this boat apart from the rest. Currently located in the Bay of Island Marina, Opua, contact 36° Brokers to schedule a viewing or for a full inventory list.