Raindance II is currently situated in one of the world's premier cruising grounds, Fiji. She exhibits exceptional motion at sea, consistently reaching speeds of 6-8 knots whenever the sails are hoisted in reasonable wind conditions. She’s ready to keep sailing wherever you want to go.
If you don’t already know, this boat was designed by Robert Perry, one of the best offshore cruising yacht designers of this era. Perry dubbed the Norseman 447 his “masterpiece” and this boat lives up to that claim.
She’s a cutter rigged, performance cruiser with a 2 cabin, 2 head layout. The interior on this boat is stunning with solid panelled teak and white accents everywhere. The aft master cabin has a TRUE king size bed which I’ve yet to find on any other boat in this size range. It also has its own en-suite head with a large separate shower stall.
She has a large U shaped galley equipped with a 2 burner stove, refrigerator, freezer, double sink, and all the storage you’ll need just an arm reach away. It’s an epic galley! The salon is as beautiful as the rest of the boat with a large settee to port and one to starboard. The forward cabin is a large double berth guest cabin with its own en-suite head.
The large engine room is accessed from the passageway to the aft cabin, as well as from the separate shower in the aft cabin.
Having undergone an extensive amount of recent upgrades and features.
Here are just some of the recent upgrades / Features include:
- 650 watt stainless steel solar arch with davits and an outboard lift. This was all new in 2021.
- Updated Raymarine wind depth and speed instrument
- Bimini less than a year old
- Brand new eisenglass panels for the hard top dodger
- Hardtop dodger is great shape
- Vêtus Bow thruster installed 2017
- Standing Rigging replaced in 2018
- Anti-foul and zincs in Sept 2023
- Village Marine 21GPH Water maker, recently serviced and running great
- Low hours 2014 8kw Fisher panda generator
- Mainsail and genoa in excellent condition, new 2015 but don’t have that many miles on them. Staysail needs servicing.
- Rocna anchor with 70m chain, 25kg
- Maxwell Windlass works great
- New Deck shower fixture hot and cold.
- 2019 but LIKE NEW AB aluminum tender (Lammina 10 AL) with like new 25hp 2 stroke outboard engine. Can plane off with 6 people!!
- Brand new Winslow Super-Light Offshore Liferaft
- 4 Brand new 120ah Sterling Amp Lithium Batteries to make a 480ah battery bank.
- New starting and bow thruster batteries
- Recently replaced Fuel Tanks.
- Two brand new electric heads with new plumbing. One Jabsco quiet flush and one TMC. Work great.
- New Solar charge controller MPPT Victron Energy
- Upgraded TruDesign thru-hulls and seacocks.
- Lots of new electrical replaced and reorganized over the last 6 months
- New Starlink with built in mount on the solar arch.
- Main inverter / charger on the boat is a xantrex freedom SW 3012
And much more, making this Norseman is ready to set sail again!
Price is + Taxes if applicable.
If you are considering on sailing the boat to New Zealand, reach out to our team to discuss importation and other necessary details.