!!! PRICE DROP !!!
We are very pleased to offer on the market today CODA, a Leopard 46 from 2008.
Designed by the famous Morelli & Melvin, the Leopard 46 are considered as a superb cruising cat with her high bridge deck eliminating all slamming.
She sails beautifully at all points of sail, which make them very popular all around the world.
CODA is a beautiful example of a 3 cabins/3 heads layout.
- NZ Registered and imported
- Fresh Anti Foul February 2023
- All new sealed side windows
- Northern Lights 9kph Genset (240V)
- EchoTec Watermaker 50+ gal/hr (2 membranes)
- Washing Machine 7kg – runs off inverter
- Mainsail new Sept 2020 with new sail stackpack, Headsail new Dec 2022, 1 spinnaker in chute
- All Raymarine Instruments replaced 2017 including saloon nav station
- 2 new stainless hot water cylinders Jan 2020
- 3 x air conditioning units (port hull, stbd hull and salon)
- 2 x Smart TV’s (salon & master bedroom)
- 10ft Hypolon RIB tender with 15hp Mercury, all new 2018 with pontoon sun cover
- Salon Upholstery replaced new in 2018
- Complete cockpit clears new in 2018
- Fully enclosed Helm station (clears)
- Fully enclosed covers around cockpit (clear and blue)
- Fridge & Freezer in Salon
- Additional cockpit fridge/freezer
Priced to sell, CODA is visible in Marsden Cove Marina.
Don’t wait and call Laurent now to book a viewing.
For Full Inventory Contact: