If you are looking for a yacht that can travel the world or to cruise to the tropics and back each season and you hold safety and security on the sea as a high priority, then this 1999 Hylas 46, Sea Glub, is one you must inspect. She is completely equipped.
Designed by German Frers and built by Queen Long Marine come a robust vessel that will get you to your destination safely in comfort and style.
This particular Hylas 46 has had only two owners and has been meticulously maintained. An excel spreadsheet maintenance log book dating back to 2001 shows proof of how well looked after she is.
- SeaGlub is a cutter rigged sailboat.
- Equipped with a genoa and staysail, each on separate furlers.
- Features B&G radar, autopilot, and navigation electronics, all new in 2020.
- Utilizes a Selden in-mast mainsail electric furling system.
- Equipped with a Furlex headsail furler.
- Has a Harken staysail furler, which is new as of 2023.
- Includes a cockpit enclosure.
- Features a watermaker.
- Equipped with an electric toilet.
- Includes a Dometic 16,000btu air conditioning system with reverse-cycle heat.
- Has dedicated compressors for the refrigerator and freezer.
- Features a dinghy on an arch with an electric lift winch.
- Equipped with a flatscreen TV and Fusion stereo sound system.
- Offers additional amenities and features.
She has a 64 hp Yanmar diesel and added 180 amp secondary house alternator, an 8kw Fisher Panda genset, 1,000 watts of solar and a 350 watt Superwind wind generator, SeaGlub is equipped with abundant sources for power generation.
*NZ Taxes Paid*