Fountaine Pajot Saona 47
Bay of Islands
Modern and timeless; this 2018 Saona 47 boasts free-flowing spaces in a distinctive, performance-driven design.
Bought new in Europe, this is hull #51 in the world reknown Fountaine Pajot range. She has sailed from the Mediterranean to the Caribbean, across the Pacific and down to New Zealand where she is now on the market with a long list of cruising extras.
There’s much to love about this Norwegian-flagged catamaran. In private ownership, this dynamic 5-cabin layout includes 4 double cabins and 1 bunkbed cabin for 2 persons. All cabins have their own head
There is a real sense of connection aboard, whether you’re relaxing on a lounger in the top deck, nestled in the helm station, or down in one of the main living areas. There’s direct line of sight between them all.
A dream to helm thanks to her optimised weight to volume ratio, this boat will have you sailing, motoring, anchoring, or marina parking with ease.
The tender lift is a fantastic addition, creating a platform at the stern between the two hulls. Also to be used as a beach lounge, swim platform (or as the current owners have found, a great kite-surf launch pad!).
Some noteworthy points include:
- 940L Fuel capacity
- Engines are upgraded from standard to D260
- Full Garmin electronic suite - upgraded option from factory which includes bigger plotter and more displays
- Big tidy up March 2020 including new rudder bearings, hull polish, antifoul and propspeed
- Highfield 350 dinghy with 30hp Suzuki, electric start and tilt
- Water maker, Generator, Solar Panels
- Washing machine & dryer
- Ice maker
- Life raft, flares, fire extinguisher
- Dive compressor
- Square top mainsail
Located in the Bay of Islands and awaiting your viewing, this is an awesome opportunity to make your cruising dreams come true.
Shipping to Europe can be arranged.
** Price plus taxes if applicable**