We are pleased to list this beautiful Catana 401 from 2000. She’s actually 13.5m in length (transoms lengthened by 1m by the previous owner who also had this lengthening approved). Width 6.70m, draft 0.75m (high daggerboards), weight 6.5 tonnes. Designed by Christophe Barreau. She is an owner's version and has never been chartered.
Catana from this generation are well-known to be very seaworthy catamarans, light and fast, which goes upwind very well thanks to its large carbon "saber" type daggerboards. In addition to the daggerboards, the mast and the davits are also made of carbon, hence the lightness of the boat. She is built in sandwich / kevlar / foam / vinylester resin (osmosis barrier).
She is all set up to go around the world and has a lot of comfort and autonomy.
- New port engine Nanni 30HP july 2021 (16h).
- Stb engine only 758h.
- 100W alternator per engine.
- 2 converters including a Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter 2000VA changed at the start of 2019.
- New dinghy engine 15HP Tohatsu October 2019.
- All electrical equipment new in 2019 including 550W of solar.
- 200L fridge, 70L freezer.
- Electrical winch.
- Inmarsat, Furuno radar and GPS, VHF AIS.
- Autopilot with wifi system remote control.
She is now located in New Caledonia and waiting for her new owner. Purchase include a mooring perfectly maintained in Nouméa. Owner has to sell reluctantly for family reasons.
Opportunities like this are rare today, contact Laurent on +6421424004 for a full inventory and to discuss viewing and delivery options.
*Price plus taxes if applicable.