Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 473
Well-known and reliable ocean cruiser with 4 double cabins. The Indoor, saloon, and pantry are very spacious compared to similar models. The pantry is longitudinal with 3 version gas stove and two refrigerators, a vertically mounted, and a traditional cooling box. Saloon height 210 cm. The Interior is Canadian dark cherry.
Comfortable and well furnished with 2 toilets with shower. One toilet has a holding tank. There is a lot of light due to the many windows and the 3 large skylights. The cockpit is spacious, up to 8 adults sitting around the large table. A dingy can be raised for storage under the solar panels on a new stainless arch.
Extensive upgrades in 2010:
- Navy Flag Blue Dark Blue Awlgrip painted hull
- 14 mm teak deck everywhere (not only on side decks), anchor winch, bow thruster, salon cushions etc.
Upgrades in 2020:
- Painted under the waterline in 2020 with 6 coats of primer, 1 coat of Hempel Hard Racing and 2 coats of Hempel NCT.
Extensive upgrades in 2021:
- Main sail, genoa, lazybag.
- Complete new Garmin navigational system incl. EPIRB, two 12” GPSMAP chart plotters, radar, AIS, wind-, speed-, and depth-transducers (NMEA2000 protocol). New ICOM stationary VHF. Rigging,- and mast inspection,- and re-tensioning in the shipyard.
- New solar arch structure that can carry a dinghy. New Victron Energy solar panels and controller
- New batteries and new Victron energy inverter.
- Large engine service incl. new fuel injectors etc. All steering/rudder system renewed with new bearings. General check of the entire boat incl. water,- and diesel tank cleaning and new level transmitters, new anchor w. 94 m chain, all light and navigational lanterns replaced with LED, new leather on steering wheels, new stitching and windows in sprayhood, and much more.
Overhaul in April 2022:
- With new antifouling and general maintenance.
A very well-equipped, well-maintained, and ideal ocean cruiser that is ready for blue water sailing. NZ tax has been paid.
NB: Engine has recently developed an oil leak that will be addressed by owner on sale or negotiated should the purchaser wish to take on repairs.