TURNKEY READY and COMING IN 2023! This 46.1 will arrive in NZ fully spec'd and sail-away ready, with all onboard gear and cruising features from tenders to linen and much more!
Price $1,115,000 NZD
Named European Yacht of the Year 2019 in the Family Cruiser category, the Oceanis 46.1 has been hailed as a smart design with plenty of room thanks to her stepped hull and suitability for every type of cruising. The 46.1 is exceptionally well-designed throughout, guaranteeing a protracted time at sea.
- Considerably spacious cockpit
- Easy flow from the transom and broad side decks
- Double guard lines and stainless steel stanchions
- Foldable sunbathing pads on either side of the cockpit
- Extendable cockpit seating
- All lines are covered and neatly run aft
- Split backstay with turnbuckle
- Self-tacking jib with on-deck furler
- L-shaped galley, ample refrigeration
- 3 Cabin, 2 Head Layout
- Classic 9/10e anodised aluminium mast
- Gas BBQ in cockpit
- Deep Cast Iron Keel
- Bimini / dodger with side covers
- Extra 200L water tank
- Raymarine Electronics
SMART, COMFORTABLE, FAST
A distinctively stepped hull shape and clean deck plan distinguish this model. All lines run neatly aft where short-handed sailing is a dream. Loungers on either side of the companionway are a distinct feature, with the German mainsheet system lifting all the sailing action out of the way.
Mast bookcase, dedicated chart table, large U-shaped sofa, edge capping on the furniture, LED lighting, mast upholstery, handrails, view of the sea through large ports, easy access with a clean companionway. The 46.1 is beautiful inside and out.
Situated above the waterline, the chine boosts the internal volume considerably, retaining the boat's seaworthy qualities and performance. A tone of optional riggings, performance, coastal, and cruising packs will ensure you have the right setup for your needs.
A private inspection on the same or similar model can be arranged with our sales team. Contact us today for more information.
Price is for a fully spec'd boat landed and commissioned in NZ with all duty and taxes paid, ready to sail away.
**Finance Available. T+C's apply.