Seeking Expressions of Interest – 1/6th Share of Beneteau Swift Trawler 35 estimated cost $132,500 per share.
The Yacht Collective Limited ("The Yacht Collective") is considering offering shares in a new boat syndication company to be formed for that specific purpose and expressions of interest are invited for a potential opportunity to purchase a 1/6th Share of a Beneteau Swift Trawler 35. The clever people at Beneteau have thought through every design element possible onboard, which makes living and holidaying at sea a dream.
If you would like to own a boat but lack time and money to invest fully, syndication provides the following benefits:
- You own your share of the boat and share the maintenance and running costs
- Vessel is fully equipped and always ready for you to use
- Vessel is professionally cleaned and maintained
- Vessel has central Auckland berthage
- You have access to the boat fifty-four days a year plus unlimited standby days
- We provide extensive training provided on how to use, anchor and berth the vessel, so all levels of experience welcome
Features of the Swift Trawler 35:
- Brand new hull proposed by Beneteau Power for seaworthiness
- Open Aft Transom
- Asymetric Deck
- Wheelhouse entirely glazed offering 360° views
- Set up to ensure pleasurable cruising in all New Zealand weather conditions
* An annual use charge and rules relating to the allocation of boat use will likely apply if we proceed with an offer in accordance with the Financial Markets Act 2013 ("FMCA"). Other aspects of any final offer may differ from our original intent.
Currently we are seeking preliminary expressions of interest only in respect of this potential opportunity please note in particular
no money is currently being sought;
financial products (including shares in the boat or any other financial products) cannot currently be applied for or acquired under our intended offer; and
if an offer is made by us, the offer will be made in accordance with the FMCA.
Enquire today for more information on this potential offer no indication of interest will involve an obligation or a commitment to acquire shares in the boat or any other the financial products.