The Oceanis Sense 51 is a liveaboards dream. The innovative layout with three cabins forward of the saloon gives you truckloads of space aft, while keeping the sleeping areas away from the engine’s buzz. The clever folk at Beneteau have made sure there’s no compromise on space and features in the cabins either, with an island bed in the forward master cabin and lots of storage areas. Sturdy and safe in all seas thanks to her hard chine hull shape, the 51 is pure comfort and is topped off by a perfectly balanced sail plan.
- B&G Electronics pack, instrument panel at each helm station: housing for 9” plotter in addition to repeaters (option).
- Large hull portholes provide more light and an extensive sea view.
- Exterior galley with plancha and sink concealed in helm seats.
- A semi-hard opening bimini top is available and extra elements can be added to close off the cockpit completely.
- Swim platform that lifts to close making the cockpit safe under sail.
- Master cabin: island bed with marine mattress and slatted bed frame; lots of storage, guest cabin large double bed with ensuite and third cabin standard with 2 bunk beds
- Central furniture incorporating an extra seat for the chart table for 2 people and a retractable 32” TV on a motorized lift-system. Its location supports you in the galley when the boat heels.
- Built in long galley. Fully concealed electrical appliances when galley is not in use.