This reimagined Oceanis by Beneteau stems from a collaboration between Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design and the Italian stylist Pierrangelo Andreani. The first in the range, the Oceanis Yacht 62 presents a new art of extravagance at sea.
The Oceanis Yacht has a distinctive line recognized by all. Elegant on the water, she is encircled by large windows adding to her striking appearance. Designed for impeccable balance and manoeuvrability, her chined hull, twin rudders and perfectly centered sail plan surpass all expectations.
The innovative layout of the Oceanis Yacht 62 boasts a spacious salon and plenty of separate spaces for optimised privacy and comfort. Large hull portholes bathe the lavish interior and show off the exclusive woodwork finishes.
New deck plan, new silhouette, new luxurious living spaces, new sensations at the helm… she is a perfected art on water.
- Large Hydraulic platform with tender garage
- Pop up outdoor galley in cockpit
- 12 seat cockpit lounges
- Twin steering and manoeuvring stations aft of cockpit.
- Ergonomic steering station with halyard bags and instrument panel
- Multiple sun lounges on the fordeck, midships and cockpit
- Fordeck sail locker
- Spacious lounge and galley area
- Full dodger and bimini with side enclosures
- Seanapps technology