This boat is the ultimate compromise. With perks adapted from the larger yachts in the Oceanis range, the 41.1 is known for being the intermediate size, and offered at a fantastic price. She’s fast but still very comfortable, and comes with all the bells and whistles from the ‘Performance Pack’** which include high quality sails and rigging systems.
- Spacious cockpit with large bathing platform and integrated ladder
- Owners cabin with forward-facing headboard and private shower room
- Full-beam saloon with a large choice of fittings
- Hard chine shape extending the full length of the boat – reduces the initial angle of heel and creating more space inside.
- Fitted L-shaped galley with plenty of storage space and scullery on the port side
- Flush deck hatches (two of these fitted with fans)
- Mast positioning for optimal performance
- New arch design which is slender and angled towards the stern
- 45-degree companionway
- Heating and air conditioning
- Large coachroof panoramic windows