The Oceanis 38.1 is great blend of performance and comfort at sea and has a roomy cockpit with several downstairs configurations to choose from. An evolution of the popular Oceanis 38, this version has a redesigned L-shaped galley which makes for a user-friendly cooking space while also creating more seating space around the saloon table.
- Nauta design interior layout
- Furling genoa with UV protective strip and semi-full batten logo mainsail
- Mahogany or blond oak joinery throughout interior
- Self-tacking headsail (optional)
- Swim platform
- Full beam saloon
- Hard chines creating minimal heel angle and twin rudders to ensure full control
- Twin helm stations are convenient when coming alongside a dock
- Mainsail arch and dodger which frees up cockpit space and makes moving around deck easy.
- Storage aplenty!
- B&G Electronics pack