The Monte Carlo 6 is the crowning achievement of Beneteau’s luxury line of power yachts. Encompassing all the best qualities of a compact luxury yacht, with a stunning build, superyacht appeal and impressive price point. Elected boat of the year in the ‘Flybridge up to 60ft’ category at the ‘Motor Boat Awards’, the MC6 has carved itself a niche through style, services and a top quality build.
High-end luxury, practicality and a top quality build define the Monte Carlo 6 & 6S range. Distinguished by round portholes and curved coach rooflines, they are full of style, and a thrill to drive with top cruise speeds of 28 knots in absolute comfort
- Flybridge saloon with seating for 8-10 people
- Fold away teak table
- T-top with sunroof
- Fully fitted flybridge galley
- Additional aft galley with BBQ and sink on swim platform level
- Forward relaxation space with two remotely controlled sun-loungers
- Hydraulic swim platform with integrated tender brackets
- SIMRAD Electronics pack
- Opening side-glazing
- Air-conditioning or water operated central heading
- Spacious saloon with seats for 12 people with electric teak lounge table.
- Luxury master cabin with panoramic windows, en-suite shower and toilet.
- VIP cabin with panoramic windows, en-suite bathroom and separate shower.
- Double guest cabin with en-suite shower room.
- Plenty of storage and hanging lockers in each cabin
- Second lounge below deck seating 6 people
- Perfectly fitted galley below deck