This has been heralded the vanguard of sport cruisers. The Gran Turismo 50 is sleek, sporty, and comes in two versions, the Sportfly or Hardtop. Both have more features then you can poke a rod at, and are the first of Beneteau’s range to have onboard ship-control technology. Another clever aspect of the GT50 is it’s AirStep® planing hull – which essentially creates an air bubble under the hull meaning she’s super stable underway.
- Airstep2 planning hull
- Onboard Ship-Control technology
- Fully flush layout which connect interior and exterior
- On deck galley which can be enhanced with an aft worktop and grill
- Submersible swim platform
- Spacious L shaped calley
- Large cockpit with outside bench seat with seating for eight people.
- Two layout versions available – 2 or 3 cabins.