On-water getaways with the family are fun filled, comfortable and safe aboard the Antares 36. Perfect for kiwi boating with her flared hull shaped for stability and sea keeping, there’s plenty of room to host even your smallest guests in safety and style. Eager to get on top of the water while maintaining fuel efficiency, the Antares 36 is a fast, dry ride. This beauty is incredibly compact, while incorporating lots of storage space. With scope for fishing weekends, island cruising, leisurely afternoons at anchor and relaxing in the sun – there’s a good chance your guests won’t want to leave after a weekend away on the 36.
- Driving station with adjustable seat on sliding rail system
- Flybridge lounge seats four
- Large forward sun-lounger on flybridge
- Slatted aft swim platform (option)
- Galley with compact worktop
- L-shaped seat with wood table – converts to double berth
- Stowage lockers under seats
- Safe ladder to the flybridge
- Twin driving bench with storage locker below
- Forward owner’s cabin with double berth, hanging locker.
- Bathroom with separate shower